1. DRY WHITE - Cuvée Jean Paul — FRANCE - £14.00
and refreshing white from France, with a lovely, floral nose.
2. MED DRY WHITE - Cuvée Jean Paul — FRANCE -
Delightfully off dry, clean and slightly honeyed fruit
balanced by juicy freshness.
3. LIESBFRAUMILCH — GERMANY - £14.00
Slightly racy medium with
gentle fruity flavours and refreshing acidity.
4. SAUVIGNON BLANC — CHILE - £14.00
Crisp, fresh and very full
flavoured with a big Gooseberry and herb nose.
5. CHENIN BLANC — SOUTH AFRICA - £14.00
Fresh apple acidity
and a round mouthfeel make this a very attractive wine.
6. PINOT GRIGIO — ITALY - £15.95
Fresh, floral and fruity with
hints of golden apples and green pears.
7. GEWURZTRAMINER — USA - £18.95
Displays lush, fragrant
flavours and aromas of white peaches , lichee fruit and rose
8. CHABLIS — FRANCE - £18.95
Mineral characters give way to
ripe buttery sensations, cut by crisp bite.
9. CASAL MENDES ROSADO — PORTUGAL - £14.95
rose wine with a medium finish. Slight spritz on the palate.
10. WHITE ZINFANDEL BLUSH — USA - £15.50
colour with attractive aromas of strawberries and watermelon.
11. PINOT GRIGIO ROSATO — ITALY - £15.95
Dry, fresh and fruity
rose with aromas of red berries and lush summer fruits.
12. SOFT RED — Cuvée Jean Paul — FRANCE - £14.05
A soft and
very easy drinking red wine from the Vaucluse region of France.
13. MERLOT — CHILE - £14.95
Typically thick with plum fruit,
displaying almost leafy, twiggy savoury qualities.
14. SHIRAZ — SOUTH AFRICA - £15.50
Spice, peppers and plum
fruit flavours feature generously on the palate.
15. RIOJA — SPAIN - £15.95
A well balanced, medium-bodied wine
that is soft and juicy on the palate.
16. CHIANTI — ITALY - £17.95
Strong and bold, goes well with
well seasoned foods.
17. MALBEC — ARGENTINA - £17.95
A rustic, mid-bodied wine,
goes well with roast meats.
CHAMPAGNE & SPARKLING
18. GRANDIAL - Blanc de blanc - Sparkling — FRANCE -
A sparkling wine with lively and numberous bubbles and
19. GRANDIAL - Rosé - Brut — FRANCE - £17.95
A blend of
Pinot Noir, Syrah and Cinsault, giving rich rose colour with fine
20. MOET ET CHANDON - Champagne — FRANCE - £40.00
assemblage of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
Dry White – Medium Dry White – Soft Red - by Cuvée Jean
125ml glass - £2.50
175ml glass - £3.50
Rosé wine - 125ml glass - £3.00
175ml glass -